Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fwd: I miss the Bahamas


From: SHELLEYBRILL@aol.com
Date: June 1, 2011 10:19:01 EDT
To: jacquelyn.kelley@gmail.com
Subject: I miss the Bahamas

Former Captain Shelley of Buckaroo reporting in from DENVER?  Let's just say I sure miss the amazing group of people I left over in the islands. Flight back was interesting....little plane from Marsh Harbor was smaller than my son's Little Tikes jeep.  I got to the airport early so I could get some breakfast and was told at the "snack shack" that all that was available was the left over peanut butter and jelly sandwiches from the day before...SMACK...and I was right back into the reality of my life.  PLEASE could someone over there come and rescue me and bring me back?  Nope...don't come - I have an important job serving sloppy joes at school and they need me too!  Miss you all tons!  PS....I saw all the pictures from Nippers and was surprised to see myself in one as I don't really remember being at Nippers.  Isn't that weird? 

No comments:

Post a Comment